Thread: Tiffany Coburn
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 06:39 AM   #13
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisheayorkies View Post
This is Tiffany Coburn, Alyssica Hicks in New Mexico has to be crazy, she bought this male about 6 yrs ago, he had a testicle that did not descend, I told Alyssica that the male only had one testicle, the other did not drop, she was informed before she every bought this male, I let her know everything up front, and she bred him anyways to females, she said she had one female and wanted a friend for her, not for breeding. Not only did she breed him once, not twice but many times! She is posting this on yorkie talk after i have not heard from her in 6 yrs! And she choice to breed him anyways. I also told her he had aggressive behavior towards females, she choice to still breed him, this could of been a hereditary trait, I did not breed this male, I bought him as a puppy, and sold him after a year because he was aggressive and did not drop. I had once accident when he breed a female, she had all females and we put them all in pet homes. No breeding rights. I then put him up for sale right away, with the facts that he was aggressive, had one testicle and was being sold as a pet, now she wants to blame me for her breeding him. Lady get a life. This is why we have backyard breeders, you just wanted to make money with him, when he was suppose to be a companion for your female. Please ignore this thread, maybe she just didn't have anything better to do after 6 yrs than to blame me for her breeding him instead of fixing him, i don't have time for this! Oh and i'm not suspended lady! call akc!
I am surprised that he wasn't neutered. He was allowed to breed with one of your females and then, you sold him intact.

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!