Thread: Tiffany Coburn
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 06:27 AM   #12
AHicks99
Senior Yorkie Talker

You know I take full responsibilty for breeding him ONCE to my only female. Tiffany stop trying to make yorself look better then what you are. You know you sold me him with intentions of breeding. Once I got him I told you I was going to fix him and you said NO dont do that send him back if thats the case. If needed I will post the emails and documents you sent me stating he was good for breeding. I am guilty of trusting a BREEDER (as she sates). I was only starting out and she knew this. This was my first time ever breeding yorkies. Tiffany told me he was an aggressive breeder not towards females. And thats a lie too. He wasnt aggressive to females only to males. I took that as him being a stud dog. I only hope she doesnt scam any other people. Thats the reason I am posting this. ANd to get another fact straight, I bought him from her in 2004 so thats only 4 years ago. Over the years I have tried to contact Tiffany and she never responded. Her website was taken off so I had no other way to contact her. I'm not like you Tiffany!!! I dont lie!!! Please just becareful dealing with her. Thats the main reason I am posting this. If I wanted a pet only I would have bought locally! Not over state and spent so much money on him! Tiffay you know you are lying. You wanted to make your money back from him. He was an absolute lover and I loved him. Im not a puppy mill. I bred and have dogs because I love them not because I am trying to make a living. Unlike Toffany Coburn. Thsi is your income and you only breed for that purpose. Yeah you say you have show dogs well that mught be the case but you didnt get tehre by be ing honest and trustworthy. I have read other negative posts about Tiffany Coburn. And her only defense is that the people posting are crazy. I think she is the crazy one. If she would just admit what she did I will not say anymore. She doesnt have to do it publicly either A simple email to me would be fine. Tiffany you know what you did and are is wrong so stop trying to act like your right!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!