Thread: What to Do
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 06:09 AM   #4
Tnyorkiemom
Smokey's Mommy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayas Mommy View Post
I am MARRIED .... I don't know how to have a good time anymore ... LOL ... just kidding .... well I really don't know to much about Miami .... maybe you can Google it ... I love Google .... makes my life soooo much easier ... try it ...

honey im married too..but you can still get out and have a good time with girlfriends....just have to know where to draw the line....i have been happily married for almost 22 years now...great hubby that goes on hunting trips with his buds 2-3 times a year and i have one friend that i do something with 2-3 times a year....this is her vacation time and she just got divorced after 23 years ..her ex-hubby likes women and alcohol too much...they divorced 10 years ago and she was foolish enough to take him back....well this past winter he started doing it again...and finally she saw the light......she is now the person i always knew she could be.....cares about her self again like she did when we were teenagers.....in may we went on just a weekend trip and had a ball.............so we have to make this one even better..........i know there is alot of nightlife in Miami but not sure if it is for us or not.....so i figure this is the place to get my answers.....

come on Ladies....our trip is in 4 weeks from today......i got to make the arrangements sooooooonnnn!!!!!!!....we would like to stay close to the beach but still be close to the nightlife areas too and not over 10 miles from the airport.............
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!