View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 09:16 AM   #1
Bella0722
YT 500 Club Member

General Patton Will Be Getting A New Sister!!!

Yorkie Talk Friends,

General Patton will be getting a little sister in approximately two weeks. I am so excited! I will be flying to Arizona from NC(date pending)and returning the same day. So that should be interesting. I have pictures but when I tried to attach to this post. I wasn't able to for some reason. If anyone can help, that would be great.

I am so lucky to be getting this little gal. I had several YT'ers help me and you know who you are. I just wanted to say a BIG Thank you to those of you who gave me great suggestions about this little gal. She was born 6-17 and as of a week ago she weighed 28 oz and is about 6" long and 5.5" high. Should be between 5-6 which is perfect since I didn't want a tiny one given that Patton is close to 7 and Bella is 19 lbs. Her dad is CH Durrers Summer Revolution. He was #2 in CA and #10 in US. Her mom is a Durrer's High Frequency daughter, so this little gal should be pretty special.

By the way, you gals are not going to believe this but before I decided on this little gal, I had thought of the name Lipstik. And in her pedigree there is the name Lipstik. This is meant to be! On the other side of her pedigree, the name Magenta is listed. So, though it is not edged in stone, I am thinking of calling her MARILYN MONROE'S MAGENTA LIPSTIK. And I would call her Lipstik. Tell me what you think.

By the way General Patton is doing well. He is healthy as a Porkie, and he is not eating poop this week. I have been talking with him and with Bella about getting a little sister in about two weeks. Patton has adjusted so nicely with Bella and I am hoping that Lipstik will also adjust.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!