View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #62
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy0277 View Post
Im not directing this at you.. Just frustrated with irresponsible breeders. Once the cash crop runs dry, time to get rid of her and stick someone else with the burden of spaying and taking care of the problem.
Im sure Rosie is going to have a wonderful rest of her life and be pampered like she should be and not gotten rid of because she isnt reproducing anymore.
I would be concerned now because the breeder may continually call on you to fix her problems. She wanted to play breeder she shouldnt be calling one of her puppy buyers to help find homes for her dogs.
Well I dont have a problem with helping to find these Yorkies new homes. It breaks my heart to know that they are being rehomed, but this liitle girl all shes known is breeding its sad, but I cant fix that. if I can help these dogs in any way to have a better life if its just by posting to help find her a home, sure when she called i could of said No I dont know anyone who would want her . but I choose not to look the other way. and I would do it for any animal. and i guess she knows how I am with my animals, I have helped rehome 300 rescues, I guess its my life, In knowing they are in a better place it makes me happy.

Last edited by YorkieShadow; 07-20-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!