View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #14
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircuitYorkie View Post
I agree with the other posters.
i would also recommend walking her be4 bed.
it help speed up that bed process.
Train her. just the basics like sit, stay, shake etc.
it helps her see you as the pack leader. a lot of the time when a dog thinks she in charge it will always try to keep an eye in her pack and raise heck when there gone.
do you put her in the crate or does she walk in? try giving her some incentive (hide a treat or two with her fave toy) something to distract her while your placing the blanket over her crate (wink)
put something of yours old shirt sock with your sent.
keep he in the crate at other time as well keep the crate door open a allow her to choose to go in the crate and treat her when she does remember the crate should be a fun thing
hehe...she already knows sit, lay down, shake, high five, roll over, bang bang, and stay all in viet and english...

and i have been walking her before bed a long with the other 2.

i have to put her in the crate because she won't go in. when its time to go in the crate she will run around in circles...from the kitchen to the dining room to the formal living room to the tv room back to the kitchen and its like she thinks i am playing with her...like she would stop and peep from one room to another to see if i am coming, if she sees me to darts off..

thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!