View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
AnaClaire
Senior Yorkie Talker

Note2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemple2 View Post
I think you answered your own question...mites or infection, does the inside of her ears look red at all? If so, she most likely has an infection. Does she act like she feels well otherwise? If so, I'd bet it's ear mites. Either way, she does need to see a vet for medication, antibiotics or ear drops. Ear mites are common...and fairly easy to control, if she doesn't mind the drops in her ears. She's only 11 weeks old, how long have you had her? Did you have a vet check her when you brought her home? Did the vet look in her ears? I'm sure she'll be fine...rub her ears for her and give her an extra kiss from Winston and I!!!
Hmm I've had her for three days, the breeder said she brought her to her vet the day we got her, gave me the shot records, etc. But she never mentioned the ears I checked inside her ears and they aren't red or discolored or scabby. But P.U.! They are stinky she seems perfectly fine other than the itching and stinky ears. She doesn't whine when I touch them or look in them, though. We had an appointment for the Vet on Tuesday but we are definitely going Monday! Hopefully it isn't anything too bad, probably the mites. But I wonder why my breeder did not mention this? That makes me nervous. But Thanks very much! Tell Winston thanks for the kisses
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!