View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
ranant12
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love One tiny litle Terrier!!

Hi everyone. Diva's baby is now 6 weeks old and just the cutest little squirt! We call him Teddy because he looks like a little Teddy bear.

Yesterday I took him over to what will soon be his new home. My best friend is getting him when he's old enough to leave his mommy. She has a huge cat named Reagan. I mean that cat must weigh at least 28 lbs. Anyway, Teddy was running around the floor and Reagan the cat came to investigate the newcomer. Teddy was in his new bed chewing on a toy and Reagan eased up next to him. We were right there to protect Teddy in case Reagan tried to be mean to him. What we didn't know was that Reagan was the one in need of protection. Reagan put his paw on Teddy's bed and Teddy bit him!!! Reagan jumped back and looked at him with total confusion. Then Teddy decided that Reagan was still to close to his bone and he jumped off his bed and growled at Reagan. It was so funny to see a 1lb. 4 oz little puppy defending his new bone and bed from a 28 lb cat!!

Teddy may be cute and he may be little but he is a TRUE terrier!!

Here's some pictures of our tough little guy.
Attached Thumbnails
One tiny litle Terrier!!-100_3406s.jpg   One tiny litle Terrier!!-100_3409s.jpg   One tiny litle Terrier!!-100_3407s.jpg   One tiny litle Terrier!!-100_3411s.jpg  
ranant12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!