View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 03:43 PM   #1
mynameisjake128
Yorkie Talker

Default A++++++ for Greens Treasured Yorkshire Terriers!

I purchased Lucky Dog (AKA "Joey") for my mom we are SOOOO happy to have him join our family!!! My mom is very LUCKY to have him in her life and he has really become attached to her in the short time we had him!!

It is obvious that Brenda put so much time, dedication, love and hard work into raising our little Lucky! He has been the most well adjusted puppy we have ever had. He is eating great, sleeping just fine and he is one smart dog! We are crate training him and he has not had one accident in the house!! He also "comes" when we ask him to and follows us around outside.

We took him to the vet today and the vet visit went great. Lucky also took his first trip to PetsMart and we had already started spoiling him! Everybody at the vet office and PetsMart just fell in love with him!! He is just SOOOOOO cute and such a sweet sweet dog!

My mom has already passed on Brenda's contact information and website to 2 people and she (and Lucky!) are walking advertisements for Greens Treasured Yorkshire Terriers!!!

Thanks to Brenda for raising such a wonderful puppy and taking such great care of him during the most important time in his development!! It is so important to buy from a reputable breeder and we know we have found ours

Pictures of Lucky Dog to come soon!!!!

Jacob
mynameisjake128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!