View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 01:00 PM   #16
KimberlySRN
Twins=double the fun!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye_in_GA View Post
[F][/FONT]Hello! I've found this site a few times when googling a specific issue with my new fur-baby Gracie. We've had her 3 months now. She's 6 month old. Our first puppy.

We have friends that have had Yorkies for many years, but we fell in love with there last puppy, Mia. We said we would get one when we retired. So, when I took an early retirement offer last November, our friends "helped" us find a puppy. (They also wanted another as company for Mia). Of course, by the time we picked her up, I had gone back to work. (Luckily, for my old company as a contractor, working virtual office.)

Gracie had been a joy. It's great to experience unconditional love. With that comes the trauma of a first time Mom. Living through vaccinations, her first grooming, and then spaying last week! Whew!

And this morning we woke up to diarrhea! After taking her to the vet (and 3 phone calls), she is on 2 medications for bacterial stuff she apparently picked up from eating bird poop or some such yucky stuff and a mild reaction to the stitches!

With all that, I can't imagine life without her. Thanks to everyone that has posted helpful info on puppy stuff.

Gracie's Mom
Welcome to yorkie talk.

Anakin Bella
KimberlySRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!