Thread: Tiffany Coburn
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
tisheayorkies
Yorkie Talker

Default Tiffany Coburn

This is Tiffany Coburn, Alyssica Hicks in New Mexico has to be crazy, she bought this male about 6 yrs ago, he had a testicle that did not descend, I told Alyssica that the male only had one testicle, the other did not drop, she was informed before she every bought this male, I let her know everything up front, and she bred him anyways to females, she said she had one female and wanted a friend for her, not for breeding. Not only did she breed him once, not twice but many times! She is posting this on yorkie talk after i have not heard from her in 6 yrs! And she choice to breed him anyways. I also told her he had aggressive behavior towards females, she choice to still breed him, this could of been a hereditary trait, I did not breed this male, I bought him as a puppy, and sold him after a year because he was aggressive and did not drop. I had once accident when he breed a female, she had all females and we put them all in pet homes. No breeding rights. I then put him up for sale right away, with the facts that he was aggressive, had one testicle and was being sold as a pet, now she wants to blame me for her breeding him. Lady get a life. This is why we have backyard breeders, you just wanted to make money with him, when he was suppose to be a companion for your female. Please ignore this thread, maybe she just didn't have anything better to do after 6 yrs than to blame me for her breeding him instead of fixing him, i don't have time for this! Oh and i'm not suspended lady! call akc!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!