View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Smile

Hi! I would reccomend Life's Abundance Welcome to TrilogyOnline Pets

Even my most picky eater LOVES this. Its made with the freshest, high-quality ingredients, which gives your dog the best quality possible! It is a dry dog food that contains all natural chicken and top quality catfish with the best fresh fruit, vegetables and select farm foods. Life’s Abundance also contains a superior blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants important for healthy dogs. Contains no artificial flavors, colors, sugars, or chemical preservatives.

It also has NEVER been on a recall list

If you'd like to try it, I'd be HAPPY to send you a free sample for you to try!!! Just send me a PM with your address and I'll send it right out

If anyone else is interested as well. feel free to shoot me a PM

You can read more about it here: Greens Treasured YorkshireTerriers | Michigan Yorkie Breeder, Yorkie Puppies for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by HattonsMama View Post
Sorry... but here's my question, hopefully someone can help!

My yorkie is 7 months old, and doesn't want to eat his food.

When I got him he was on Eukanuba, which I took him off of as soon as he was settled in with me so I wasn't changing everything at once. Before I changed his food I noticed that he was chewing his little paws quite a bit, so I changed him over to Natural Balance, Duck and Sweet Potato, he stopped chewing, so I am self diagnosing him as having an allergy to wheat. He doesn't get any so he hasn't chewed. :-)

Anyway, he's been on the Natural Balance for about 3 months now and has completely lost intrest. He seems to only eat it when he's hungry at the end of the day. (We had been on a eat at 7 am and 4 pm schedule). I recently changed the 'flavor' of the food from the duck to the fish, thinking that it might help, but it hasn't.

He isn't yet losing weight, and I'm hoping to find a solution quickly so that we don't have a problem with that!

I know that he is hungry, and/or wants to eat because when we are at my mom's house he goes straight for her dogs Iams... which I refuse to give him. When he tries to eat it I pick him up and put him in a room with his food and he won't touch it.

Has anyone had a problem like this? Does anyone have any food recomendations? Thanks!

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!