View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 05:06 AM   #1
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Maggy May Gets To....

Go NAKED!!! FINALLY after all the worry of her being spayed, then her incision splitting open, the incision is FINALLY healed!! I kept onesies on her all the way up until today, wasn't taking any chances with it. She took it off herself twice yesterday but I put it back on her cause it still looked kind of scabbish, when I took it off today, the scab is totally gone and she has a nice clean scar, no scabs, no swelling, just a lil scar. Now, to keep her settled for three more days, that's another job and a half! Appearently she thinks she's ready to go back to all the running and jumping, but, the vet said none of that for 2 weeks after her spay, so I'm sticking to it. She did puke this AM though, just a very little, not sure why, but she seems to be ok now. Normal BMs, eating and drinking, no fever Boy this has been one heck of an experience for the both of us, I'll be glad when three more days is up and she can get back to being allowed to do all the things she normally done. I think she's had it with me making her rest.

Last edited by Beabble; 07-19-2008 at 05:10 AM.
Beabble is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!