Thread: Tiffany Coburn
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
AHicks99
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Tiffany Coburn

Please do share your experience with me. I am Alysia Hicks and you sold me a male yorkie that was intended for breeding. You told me you bred him several times (which was true) at no time before receiving him did you tell me you were selling and shipping me a dog with only one descended testicle. Upon receiving him I immediately contacted you and you assured me it was fine and nothing to worry about. Well I bred him trusting you a breeder of 18 years now 14 years. And have had nothing but problems with his one and only litter I had from him. Even the female pups carried the genetic defect. And two of the male pups both had the same problem as their sire. Or the other option you gave me was to send him back (incur more charges for the plane and so on) to only get part of my money back. Well that was too late I was already in love with the poor dog. So everything is not so perfect for you Tiffany. Yes you were suspended from AKC for not supplying the paperwork they required. And also guilty of selling me a dog with a genetic defects I hope you are now actually breeding QUALITY yorkies not ones with birth defects. So please do share the not so good stories with the families you are selling these dogs too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!