View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
blueeyes_jd
YT 1000 Club Member

Default I NEED your positive thoughts and words!!!!

so i have been dog sitting for Scoop24hagar... and little Toby is such a good boy... my problem is Gracie... she keeps peeing and pooping EVERYWHERE!!! and she KNOWS better!!! Im just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF IT!!! yes Toby has been doing it too!!! so Im at my wits end!!! I dont know what to do anymore... but Im getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTERATED!!! I take them out side ALL the time it seems like every 2 hours or so... and we just sit there... for like 15 mins... then they both look at me like are we going in yet??? so I take them in... and within 20 mins they pee or poop!!! GRRRRRRRRR maybe this should be in the Training section... but Gracie has been potty trained... its just now that we have Toby here for this week that she has been peeing and pooping where ever she pleases... Im to the point of just leaving her outside... but she whines and cries and I cant do that to my neighbors! (we already have a puppy that does it in our neighborhood...) so ANY positive words or thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!!! THANKS
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!