View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 06:08 AM   #2
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Love

Thank you so much Sarah!!! I appreciate your kind words and I truely appreciate you giving Bella a wonderful new home and family!

I will be here to help with ANYTHING you may need in Bellas life time. Feel free to contact me ANYTIME with any questions you may have. I stand by my babies and love them all

I hope to watch her grow and share all her stories.

It was great meeting you too, I was so glad you could come to my house, meet my family and take a tour

I look forward to many stories about Bella and seeing pictures!!!

Thank YOU for giving Bella a wonderful new family!!!

Hugs,
Brenda
Greens Treasured YorkshireTerriers | Michigan Yorkie Breeder, Yorkie Puppies for sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer74 View Post
I just got my new little girl from Brenda (Breny) at Greens Treasured Yorkies and she has been absolutely great to work with. I have been working with Brenda since the beginning of May (9 weeks before I brought Bella home) and she has always answered all of my questions, even the silly ones. She kept me updated every week on how she was doing and sent pictures so I could watch her grow.She was also very helpful in my flip flopping on how to get Bella home, and I know she shared the same concerns I did. I am thankful that I took the road trip to go get her because then I had the chance to meet Brenda and her family and see how much each one of the loved and spoiled the puppies.
Bella is one of the most well adjusted puppies I have ever met, she gladly sat through a 13 hour car ride home and never fussed and she has settled in perfectly at home. On the way home, and since we have been home Brenda continues to check in to see how everything is going.
I would highly recommend Brenda to anyone looking for a new furbaby.

Last edited by Breny; 07-18-2008 at 06:09 AM.
Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!