Thread: Running Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 01:13 PM   #20
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyeanne
Those are without a doubt the best shots of a Yorkie in action I have ever seen!!! Good job, Eddie's Father!! Perhaps you should consider "borrowing" a new name for Eddie?? How about it? FastEddie, wanna loan your name!! Just kidding ... Eddie's name just fits him!

That camera is the one that Patrick has been wanting to buy for me for ages! OK ... I see what he is talking about and will let him! I just figured it was one of his "whims" ... and since one of my pet names for him is my "gadget guy", you can understand my hesitation! I have a bzillion "gadgets" stored away ... every little cutsey electronic thingy that comes down the pike ... my Patrick owns it! The lens that I use with my EOS will fit so it makes sense and looks great! Thanks for sharing those great photos of Eddie! BYW ... his haircut looks good!
As for "borrowing" FastEddie's nickname, I'm a few thousand posts behind even considering such blasphemy! I'd be tossed off the forum. By the time I reach FastEddie's 3,000-plus posts, Eddie will be SlowEddie.

And CrystalsMom, I'm glad you're enjoying your camera. I saw those last pictures and loved them. Real good quality, too. That's what's so nice about digital cameras, you get instant feedback and don't have to wait two weeks for developing to find out they're blurry.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!