View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
lulababy
bam and pebbles mommy
Donating Member

Icon2 Help -Thoughts on Kwigy-Bo & Juicy Couture Carriers

I am looking at the pamela... does anyone have this one?? I like it because it really looks like a purse but I am unsure if it can "pass" and also if it gets enough ventilation, as it only has one ventilation area, so the dog can see out..

also, are the juicy couture bags any good? do you get stopped for sneaking your dog in when you are using one? I like that they have the separate comparment for your stuff so you dont have to carry around your purse as well

I am attaching some pics of the two carriers I am looking at so you know which ones I am talking about. the first two are the kwigy-bo pamela carrier and the second 2 are the juicy carrier.

Oh, I just had a thought. Are the juicy bags not good for trying to sneak dogs in places, because everyone can recognize them and knows they are dog bags???

Any help would be appreciated!!
Attached Thumbnails
Help -Thoughts on Kwigy-Bo & Juicy Couture Carriers-pamela_detail.jpg   Help -Thoughts on Kwigy-Bo & Juicy Couture Carriers-pamela_side_detail.jpg   Help -Thoughts on Kwigy-Bo & Juicy Couture Carriers-s3lg75.jpg   Help -Thoughts on Kwigy-Bo & Juicy Couture Carriers-fuwdow.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!