Thread: Silver Yorkies
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #15
AmourYorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiekist View Post
These are your words, not mine:" I just dont get why people are soooooo against breeding various colors because they are not the standard......and I find it quite funny when someone says you shouldnt breed certan colors because it isnt the standard but then they go...... Then you bash alot of the yorkies in the nursery. So who is actually criticising here? So what exactly dont you get and what is so funny? You are either against breeding various colors or you are for it. But your post says you are both. What exactly is YOUR EXPERTISE in breeding, showing, conformation and judging Yorkies at 16 or 17 years old? If I remember correctly, you have never even set foot into a show ring yet. I didnt mean to "bash" you, if that is how you felt, but I will stand firm on my beliefs on breeding practices and will always strive to breed to the YTCA standard. Personally, I dont give a rats a*** if you like me or not. And you are correct, there are alot of ignorant people, and immature as well.

I KNOW......I just dont get why people are soooooo against breeding various colors because they are not the standard......and I find it quite funny when someone says you shouldnt breed certan colors because it isnt the standard but then they go...... I am saying that I dont know why people don't breed colors because they say they aren't the standard but then they go and breed a yorkie that is wayyyy far from the standard. So what I am saying is you dont want to mess up the breed by breeding colors but you go and breed yorkies that do not represent the standard at all. I AM NOT saying it is ok to breed color I am saying don't say it's not good to do something and do something else that is equivalent to the first problem. I also think that you are riding all of what I know and my knowledge on my age and saying that I'm immature because im 17 but you are sitting here wasting your time arguing with someone because YOU miss interpreted what I said.
AmourYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!