View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
Tnyorkiemom
Smokey's Mommy!!

Default Female's Heat Cycle

Ok...here we go....my dughter's yorkie seems to be going into heat...never been with a female in heat before other than when my other daughter brings her female over for a while.....now...we keep a diaper on her 24/7 cause 1. she was kennel raised before we got her so she was never potty trained....2. my male will try to hump anything....lol......so here is my question(s)........he has started his flirting as my hubby calls it with her...but not all of the time...nipping at her neck and jumping at her....at first like about 4 days ago she would run right away as soon as he did it....now when he does it she stands there for a minute or two before she walks away...and when she is standing there she has her tail straight up....does this sound like she is going into heat??.....and if so how long from the time this part starts till the bleeding starts....new to this stuff....and we are gonna skip this heat....she just had pups on April 26....and she goes into heat every 4-4 1/2 months...and it has been almost 5 since her last heat....that being said..what do you seasoned breeders think....you know i take what you Ladies (and few gents) say seriously....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!