Thread: Another Scam
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
tatertot15
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Another Scam

So I was looking on Craigslist and came across one ad that said: free t-cup yorkie. Well first I laughed, then I said well I want to see what they are going to say so I hurried up and wrote them back before they got flagged and told them I wanted the free t-cup....lol anyways they wrote me back with this:

hi,
Thanks for your mail regarding my puppy and below are her pictures. She is 12weeks of age and has a spunky personality.Meet delicate, precious, feisty, curious, little micro T-cup Nina. I know I know, those adjectives are not usually used in the same sentence. However they best describe our little "diva" Nina. She truly is oh soooo tiny and delicate, yet she has a "larger than life" personality. Nina has a feisty, "stand her ground" attitude to get her toy or your attention. No doubt Nina will melt hearts where ever she goes. Her stunning appearance will be the first to be noticed and then her whimsical feisty attitude will be the clincher. You will simply sit back and laugh at her funny shenanigans! Nina is a pure bred Yorkshire terrier, She weighs only 2/3 of a lb and it is espected to be 6lbs at full growth.she is health guaranteed and registered,vet checked.she is up to date on all her shots and will be coming along side her health papers and vet records .I am located in Cameroon.Please may i ask you a few questions?where are you located?are you a breeder?do you have kids?Do you have other pets?below is an attachment of Nina's pictures.i just hope you will love her.please also assure me that you will take good care of her.i will be waiting for your mail asap.
thanks

I just wrote them back and told them I live in the USA and everything they asked then said "so all I have to do is pay for the shipping?" I'm waiting for a response if i'll even get one. Here's the pictures they attached with the e-mail. And I know i've seen these pictures before, probably because its a SCAM!! Right when I finished writing them I went back to flag the posting and somebody already had....thanks goodness.
Attached Thumbnails
Another Scam-scam-puppy1.jpg   Another Scam-scam-puppy2.jpg   Another Scam-scam-puppy3.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!