View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 06:31 AM   #13
raine00
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love Second go at trimming!

, i qualified as a mature ladies/mens hairdresser (even razor cut for men lol) in 2000, but only clippered my lovely lady for the first time a month or so ago, i have always bathed her, blown dried, toe nails (don't really like this but do it, read its better after a bath, to have some -quick st0p- powder ready, and cut off the curve?) i also got my vet to show me how to do her annal glands, which saves me £27 (vet), they showed me outside, and inside- prefer inside so i know i have the right thing!!) she has never had to be held and i believe kinda shoves her bottom at me when she feels uncomfortable, she is not a whinger, and had an abcess there a good few years ago, which i didn't even know about until it nearly burst. Am not impressed with a few groomers, (rough handling an such) so decided to give myself time and do it myself, no rush, and it wasn't to bad, i was quite pleased, and clippered most, but scissored the rest, not quite sure how her head should be, so was looking for close up pictures, found some but you couldn;
't really SEE it properly, still going to have another go while we are away at our caravan, and eeeeek have just found a horrible tick on her tummy and no tick remover with me, someone recommended nail varnish, which i tried, but it doesn't appear to have worked.
Anybody got close up pictures of trimming yorkies heads? cheers,
my girl is emmi, 7 years old and an aBSOLUTE love, who has been an
AMAZING gift from GOD to me, she just loves me and loves me and ......
raine00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!