View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 01:10 AM   #4
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Maggy May has done this twice within the past few weeks. The first time, I called my sons cell phone, he was up in his room sleeping and it was about 4:30 in the AM, (after my hubby left for work.) My sons 18 years old and I sure wouldn't wanna meet up with him in a dark alley, he's very intimidating to look at. He came downstairs and checked everything out and didn't find anything, but the next morning on our back porch was a pile puke right outdside the door, I'm thinking it was Squeeker (the stray cat we've taken care of for a year now.) I think Maggy must have heard her out there getting sick and thought it was the boogy woman and needed to alert me. The second time was just a few days after she was spayed. I was sitting here typing and she was on my lap sleeping. The next thing I knew, she was very awake and alert looking at my bedroom door growling and then started barking and wouldn't stop. Thank goodness hubby was home. It woke him and he got up to see what she was alerting us to, and here Justice (our cat) had snuck out of the bedroom while I was going potty and was sticking her paw under the door wanting back in. Scared me to goodness! She's quite the lil watchdog that's for sure. I think it's amazing the way our lil ones always look out for us and alert us to what they aren't sure of. Rather it be a bug, a noise outside or whatever, they sure having their way of letting us know about it. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about at your place maybe it's an animal outside the can hear?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!