View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 07:20 PM   #10
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

omg megan im sorry! But i know EXACTLY what you mean! All too well! As you may know i WAS waitressing lol notice WAS, cause i quit..anyway some people are really nice and understand what a waitress has to go thru but i was appalled by some people. And where i worked was a high class place, you could only eat there by making reservations, no walk ins, etc. Anyway some days i just had the worst people. Since i was their waitress they would take everything out on me, that i had no control over. One day it was SUPER busy, and its a really bis restaurant. Well this couple had ordered their food and it was taking long. Normally i would go down to the kitchen and check on it but this day i had absolutely no time, i mean i had to take orders left and right and barely had a bus boy, one didn't show up that day. The kitchen btw was at the other side of the restaurant and then you had to go down the stairs so i really couldt do that. Anyway she accused me of forgetting about her and her husband and said that i never put her order in. I explained to her that i put it in and it was a busy day(it was mothers day) so the food might take longer than expected cause the kitchen it really busy and she yelled at me and said 'i work in restaurant business before and the food NEVER take long, even on busy day!IT'S YOUR FAULT!!' omg i was soo ready to cry. At that point i knew i was going to quit already, i had had enough, i was like 'Look Lady you want to come to the computer with me so i can SHOW you your order???' She was like 'No please just go away' and did something with her hand for me to go away. Some people...i just hate customer service, srry about the long story but i totally understand, i had way too many customers like her, they see you busy, busting your butt and think they are the only ones in the restaurant
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!