View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
izzierj
YT 500 Club Member

Thumbs up

My son joined the marines 2 years ago ...He's been wanting to be a marine since high school (the recruiters start brainwashing them in highschool) Anyway, he went down to S. Carolina and when we went to graduation I was so proud of him...He became a different person...He grew up so much (was in so many fights and stuff in h.s.) and became first in his class of 500 ! (he never brought a book home from school, not because he was smart, because he didn't think he needed school, he was going to be a millionaire without an education !???????) Anyway, he did it and got to go to Japan for 2 years....Just finished 1 year and got a couple of promotions...He is Mr. Marine...As a mom, I hope he stays in Japan and keeps working !!! His school buddy became a reserve and went to Iraq in March...Pray for him please...He's just like my son too and I'm afraid for him, but they chose what they wanted to do and we have to be behind them all the way... God bless our children, our country and every mother's child.....Amen
Your son is doing what is in his heart and apparently he needs to join to complete his life !? Doesn't make sense to me, but in a way I see it in their eyes...good luck
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!