View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #13
FL Tink
No Longer a Member

Bella eats the Honest kitchen (force) which others have already described. But, since I love it so much i will tell you why!
The ingredients are: Hormone-free chicken, organic flaxseed, potatoes, celery, sweet potatoes, apples, alfalfa, organic kelp, honey, zucchini, green beans, cabbage, bananas, papayas, yogurt, basil, garlic and rosemary.

I like the wheat free products because it helps prevent chronic ailments (arthritis,diabetes, degenerative joints) related to the consumption of glutinous grains. I am hoping Bella will live a long time and she will not be in pain when she gets older!!
Bella gets 1/4 cup dry (it increases in size when water is added). Just to change up the flavors I will add different things and textures to make it different for her. Although it is not required, i add a teaspoon of chopped chicken liver, a heaping teaspoon of cottage cheese, a tbs of sweet potatoe or maybe diced peaches mixed with yogurt. The website also has recipes for stews and things you can top the HK with.

Since I only feel this once a day which I think is half the recommended amount, I free feed innova kibble too. I leave down a very small bowl 1/2 cup) incase she gets hungry. It takes her about 4 days to eat this.

Just incase you cant tell I am reaaaaaaaaaaaal excited about the honest kitchen!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hk5.jpg (98.8 KB, 35 views)
FL Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!