View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Unhappy A little break from YT : )

Hi everyone, I'm not sure how to start this, so I guess I'll just get straight to the point. I won't be on YT for a little while. I don't care to discuss the details, but I'm really bothered by something and I feel its best for me to stay away. I've actually been bothered about this for the last few months and I've tried very hard to let it go, but I guess I reached the point where I know that is no longer possible.

I've had quite a few ignorant things happen in the past months. I've also had some really strange things happen. I've truly tried to ignore them but enough is enough. Last year I had some crazy email sent to me about Pia's size. I almost logged off and never came back after that, but I decided that would only make the person who sent it very happy. I got over this email and laughed it off, but things still continued to happen. Some would include strange PM's or emails. Then I started getting ignorant comments left about my babies on various sites. They may be furry but these are my babies. They are like my children and I'm losing my patience with this kind of stuff.

I just know I need to stay away for a bit and let a lot of this pass. I don't wish to add to drama on here and that is why I left many many details out. Last night I was pushed too much. I recieved an email that might just be the dumbest one yet. This person asked why I lie about Snoot's age. I'm not even sure what they mean. He looks young for his age, so maybe it has to do with that. I've had Snoot since I was 14 years old. I actually got him as an early birthday gift. He's been with me since a puppy and I will turn 27 this month. I'm well aware of his age and this has to be the dumbest email ever. Regardless, I'm just fed up and need to cool down.

I don't plan to stay away forever. I enjoy YT way too much to never come back. I just need a little time to get over this stuff and I hope you guys can understand that. Please don't PM me and ask for more details. I've left many details out on purpose because I didn't want tons of drama. I actually debated on submitting this thread, but I talk with too many of you and I felt I needed to say something.

I will miss many of you, but I promise I will be back.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!