View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #9
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98 View Post
Brooke - you'll love the monkey print. Although, I also liked the bumblebee print too, but didn't see it until after I ordered these.

Monkey print bedAttachment 230828
Stripe side of bedAttachment 230829

LOL....you can see how "conditioned" Ruby is....anytime something new arrives and I get the camera out - she thinks - "Oh, it's picture time, here I am!"....then true to nature turns her head, at the exactly the wrong time!
Attachment 230830Attachment 230831

Cindy - Paula is fantastic.....when I ordered I failed to tell her how quickly I needed these and later when I thought to - she rushed them right out!
Omg I'm sorry - but that picture of her totally cracked me up!! LOL....that is sooooo Tatum!! I mean it isn't even funny...she would do the EXACT same thing I literally have to bribe her with all kinds of treats just to get the little stinker to even LOOK at the camera Isn't it so funny when they just sit there like they are just plain miserable? Like, "Omg. It's the camera. AGAIN." LOL. Hilarious!

I knew right from the get go that I wanted the Snoopy print for Stud...LOL...we are HUGE Snoop'ster fans in this house! Not to mention POLKA DOTS...so Snoopy AND polka dots is just about as perfect as you can possibly get for us! Plus, I LOVE green and blue together for the boys...those are my 2 favorite color combos

And that monkey print is just AODRABLE!! I also love love love those bright colored stripes on the back...precious!! Now I'm REALLY confused lol. I think I just need one of each in the girly prints because I have way too many favorites I love the bumble bee one too!

Thanks so much for the pics girl....these bed and blanket sets are just tooo cute!!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!