View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 10:51 PM   #6
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Well I stopped buying B&BW for a few years...I don't know why really, just got burnt on it I guess But recently I've been nuts with it My hubby tells me that if he finds one more bottle of new "stuff" in this house, he is throwing me out - HAH!!! What can I say, I love my "foo foo" stuff (as hubby calls it)

Was the Midnight Dream stuff you're talking about from B&BW? If so, was it maybe called Moonlight Path? I know they have a scent thats called Moonlight Path thats purple...it smells good too! Maybe they did have one called Midnight Dream though and I just didn't know about it
ohh yea i think it was moonlight path! i know it was with an m, yea it was b&bw i know what you mean about buying all this stuff though, i am OBSESSED with buying all these girly products, hair stuff, bath gel, spray, soap, lotion, candles, anything that smells good, i love it! i have too much of it and forget to use them all hehe Lately though i have been stocking up on all natural products like Alba, burts bees, toms, i LOVE how they all smell!! my fav. lotion right now is honey & shea butter by burts bees.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!