View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgny42 View Post
My camera isn't working right now but the fabric we bought is black, pink and turquoise. I think it was #2 on the original post from about 3 weeks or so. If I can find the post I will link it. It is a real quality set and well worth the money.

I just looked up and Lulu is back on hers already after moving off of it only long enough to eat!!
Awww, that's ok I think I do know which print you're talking about and if so it's one of the ones that I am trying to choose between, LOL They sure do look like they are very well made and boy are they ever adorable! I can't wait to order Stedman and Tatum's set...if only I could make up my mind and decide on which prints I want lol.

That is so cute that Lulu loves her little bed so much....awwww!!! How precious is that!! I know that Stedman and Tatum are going to love them as well. Tatum LOVES to lay on anything that is made out of fleece fabric and whatever she lays on has to be comfy, comfy, comfy - it can't be hard at all or she will just refuse it What can I say, she's spoiled

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!