View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 01:04 PM   #9
DomLee
YT Addict

Bella Bear

I go to the one in Redondo (even though I live in South Pasadena). By far the best one that I've been to so far. Reason being is because my parents live in Redondo...anyways...

The one in South Pasadena/Eagle Rock is not good. Feels like a kennel w/ only dirt on the ground and large cage fencing.

The one in Laurel Canyon, the one that celebrities supposed go to. Not good for small dogs at all. Small dog area is literally the size of a large living room and bedroom (not considering the incline/hill that the area is built on). While the large dog area is larger than 1.5 football fields. Whomever designed this arrangement should be shot. Not to mention the distinct smell of fecal mature and occasional bugs.

The one in Redondo is awesome! Cleaned every week early Wednesday morning. LARGE area for small dogs. Area consists of grass and small woodchips (to cover the areas where grass is dying until the grass grows back). Lots of local South Bay residents take their dogs here. Worth the drive as I usually plan my day somewhat around that area, such as going to the beach.

I heard about the one in Alhambra. Basically it sucks as it is just a big mud/dirt hole.

I know they are building a dog park in the Pasadena area, but it is not finished yet.

Last edited by DomLee; 09-02-2005 at 01:08 PM.
DomLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!