View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 10:02 AM   #1
grandmatoall
I Love My Babies
Donating Member

Love I just wanted to say...

I was just reading a post that i wanted to comment on. Unfortunately I don't type fast enough to get in a long answer before my time runs out. And now I can't find it. So I am going to put it here. Sorry it is so long but I have been wanting to say this for awhile now.....

I am still fairly new to YT. I have met some awesome people who have helped me a lot. From problems with my babies to how to get things to work here. Their patience and support are what kept me on this site. There isn’t anything I can’t ask them.
As I grew more comfortable with getting around here, I found the “New Posts” section. Most of the posts I read to start were so helpful. There are a LOT OF WONDERFUL LOVING PEOPLE here who care about ALL YORKIES, and they care about the rest of the people here, too. To most of them, it doesn’t matter what kind of Yorkie you have. You love that dog and they understand that. I have seen so much support not just for the Yorkies but for people who are going through some rough times in their lives. You guys are awesome. I even put up some pictures of my babies. I didn’t do it right when I tried to make the thumbnails.. And a couple of you were right there to help.. Several others took the time out of their busy lives to keep encouraging me. And I finally got it. This is what I have come to love about YT. And I have tried to treat everyone else here as nicely as I have been treated.
I guess, what I am trying to say here is, I came on at a time when everyone was wonderful. Then I read a few answers to posts that I just could not believe. Did those people just lose their minds or what? Such hurtful things were being said. If I had not met all of the fantastic people I had when I first started.. I would have never come back.. And look what I would have lost. I think that sometimes, people don’t engage their minds before they do their mouths/keypad. How would they feel if someone answered them that way?
I choose to ignore those people. I am so sorry they hurt others. But the good here, far outweighs the bad. This is a wonderful site…. And I choose to stay and try to make it better.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!