View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 08:11 AM   #1
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Love Men and Yorkies, cute story........

Prepare your mind with this picture....

6ft 1in, 200lb, 31 yr old Man driving home from a jobsite in a V-10 diesal heavy duty work truck w/ 3 other co-workers in it (commercial electricians)....

6.5lb 16 mos old sweet Yorkie who is hurting......

2 cell phones....

OK, got it?!!

Koda has this tendency to chew on sticks when he is outside. No matter how many times a day I pick them up I always seem to miss one or two. Well, Koda will faithfully find them each time. Last week he got ahold of one while he was playing. When we came inside I noticed he was acting weird and kept favoring his mouth and pawing at it. I tried giving him a Yorkie Yummy (the ultimate test), he took it and just held it in his mouth for a couple of minutes not chewing it but determined Kammie would not have it. He had jaws of steel for me when I tried to open his mouth and look with a flashlight, so I called DH who was on his way home and told him about Koda and how he would wimper when he tried to use his mouth to bark or chew. He said....."Put Koda on the phone, I'll talk to him. I thought he was joking and said "oh, ok sure" and laughed. DH was like, "NO, I'm serious let me talk to my Bear!" HIS Bear?!?! Koda is MY Bear!!!! lol! So I put my cell up to Koda's ear and this is how it went........

DH....."Koda Bear, Daddy's here, does my boy have an ouchy?"

Koda....looks at me like I'm nuts

DH....."What's wrong with my boy? "

Koda......wimpers

DH......."Kooooodaaaa, tell Daddy what's wrong. Koda, talk to your Daddy."

Koda........doing the biggest head tilt I have ever seen!!

DH......."Daddy will be home soon and make you feel all better.
Love you Bear, put Mommy back on the phone now"

As soon as Jason walked in the door he picked Koda up and put him on the counter. No Hi honey or anything!!
He told Koda "OK, now let Daddy see in your mouth, open up Bear" The little furbutt IMMEDIATELY opened his mouth Jason shone a light in and pulled a tiny piece of stick out that was jammed in between 2 of Koda's back teeth.
He said "Ok Bear Daddy fixed it, your all better now"

OMG I will never forget that night, lol!! My heart just melted listening to DH talk to soothingly trying to make Koda feel better!
And then DH sewing Koda the harness this weekend?!?!?
I have a feeling he has gone completely soft for Yorkies, what do you think?
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!