View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 09:14 AM   #10
NewYorkieMa&Pa
Donating YT Addict

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara
I totally feel your pain Kerri Ann. People can be so rude! They stick their faces right in Matise's face, and their hands. I hate it! I don't know when the last time was that they washed their hands or face for that matter. I was walking Matise one day in Petsmart and I stopped to look at someting and someone put their foot (which had a flip flop on it)(yuck) over to Matise's face. I almost killed them, I said do you mind getting your disgusting foot outta my dogs face and I gave them a look to kill. I mean just because I have a little, cute dog doesn't give them any right to forget themselves. It's not like I am running a petting zoo.. I don't do that to their kids or babies. I wish people would just think before they act. Sorry I am a little fed up about this too!
That is terrible! A foot in the face??? Gosh, whenever I see a dog I want to pet I ALWAYS ask the owner first. I treat other people's dogs like they are their children. Every blue moon I might see a kid on the train with their parent and have a spare piece of gum or something, and ask the parent (w/o the kid knowing) if it is ok that I share. (forgive me but i am giving ) To me there is no difference in the respect that should be given to pet owners and to parents. How sad for people to be so rude.
NewYorkieMa&Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!