Thread: A Mommy To Be
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 07:15 AM   #5
SilverStarShado
I Love My FurBaby!

Default Here is the story for how Yoda got his name:

Our dog Chewbacca, whom has passed over, was a mixed breed. His looks reminded us of Chewbacca from Star Wars. My honey is an avid lover of Star Wars so hence the name. Chewy was a Wolf, Alaskan Husky, Shepard mix. He was a very loyal dog. Very intelligent and well trained. His only problem was digging, no matter what we tried, he would still dig. He owned us, he was our baby. He lived with us for almost 11 years. Well he got out of the yard by digging under the fence and was hit by a car. My honey and myself decided that we needed another furry baby to spoil. So we started doing a search for one that would fit our life style now. A large breed dog would just be to hard for me to take care of now because of my health issues. I had always loved the little Yorkies appearance. So I started the search for info on Yorkies....the more I searched the more I fell in love. Well my honey said that he thought they were cute too. Of course he fell in love with the breed to, who wouldnt So then came the time to choose a name and hence came the name Yoda. Although we do have children ( his from previous and mine from previous) only my daughter lives with us now she is 13 and has mild Cerebral Palsay. The boys are 20 , 19, 18, and 17. So he decided that the boys didnt count on the decision of what breed to get. So when Ashley fell in love with the pictures that i printed of the Yorkie breed . We decided that it was just right for us. I don't think that we will ever be disappointed with our choice
SilverStarShado is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!