View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #8
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
Thankyou for the detailed reviews. I'm sure they will be very helpful to those buying bows in the future. I've ordered many bows from Ladymom (M'Lady Dog Bows) and will continue to order from her in the future. They are so well-made and she is extremely fast at getting them made and mailed out. I'm extremely picky about the clothing and bows I put on my dog, and I have 100% trust in Ladymom designing a bow to match any outfits I send pictures of. I've never been disapointed.

I have to make my own comment about the price. I've recently learned how to make bows myself and have made probably 200 bows over the last month. It is a very time-consuming process to make stiffened show-bows. I asked Ladymom one time how long it took her to make one bow and she said 30 minutes per bow. After making my own bows I can tell you that it DOES take about that long to make a single bow, and that's not including the time you spend stiffening the bows and letting them dry and harden. I've paid $10-$20 PER BOW before I joined YT so I was shocked that Ladymom's bows were only $4.00 ($4.75 with a barrette...but I prefer bands). You won't find great quality bows for any cheaper than that, I can guarantee you....the only option is making them yourself if you want to save money, and like I said..it's time consuming.
wow.. i knew it was hard work and took lots of time.. but thanks for breaking it down for us!

you should sell some of your bows.. im sure they are gorgeous!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!