View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 06:50 AM   #1
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Secret Question about his ear

This morning when we woke up, we were just laying in bed and I noticed that Luigi kept scratching at his left ear. He is do for his flea med today so I didn't think much of it. We got up and do our morning routine- Wash face and paws and clean ears etc... I looked at his ear and he had like this flaky and kind of oily stuff on the tip of his ear. Almost like dandruff. I gave him a bath on Sunday and everything was fine til this morning. Thank goodness we have to go to the vet tonight to get our Revolution, so I'll ask if someone can look at it, but I was wondering if any of you have seen something like this before?????

Its not in his ear only on the outer most part of the tip of the ear. Its not on the backside or inside his ear. I washed it with a wash cloth to see if it would come off but it hasn't. It kind of stinks. And he hasn't gotten excited to eat his num nums this morning. He is usually jumping up and down like a crazy man!!! So I don't know if it is hurting or causing him any pain, but he is still running and playing like usual!!!

Thanks ahead of time for reading this. Hopefully its nothing to be too worried about.
miezzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!