View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
JaXon
Yorkie Yakker

Default a bit of a problem with Jaxon's eating

OK... so i am in DIRE need of some help with this situation.... My Jaxon (12 weeks) is happy, energetic and full of life. When I feed him he used to eat and drink JUST fine. NOW, he will not eat..just drink...and drink...and drink... and drink. I tried making him eat first before the water and that didnt work... he just looks at me. THEN i tried hand feeding him...that worked for about 2 days and now it doesnt. THEN i tried buting a few eukanuba pieces on the floor and he ate them off the floor...for about 2 days. Now that doesnt work. I have tried mixing treats in the food but he manages to eat all the treat pieces and not the food.

IM SO CONFUSED! I feel like, if he didnt like the food he would have never eaten it (even from the breeder) so I don't know what to do but I know his eating of 15 or 20 eukanuba pebbles in the course of a day is NOT healthy at all .... I am trying to find a solution before taking him to the vet... I feel like he will just look at Jaxon and ramble off some stuff like "change his food"....

HELP!!!
JaXon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!