View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
autumn star
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandYorkies View Post
My 5 months old pup Corky has been losing his front baby teeth for about 3 weeks now...the big ones came straight in...but I only noticed today that he has an underbite boohoo...it was seeing his bottom teeth smiling at me that made me check more carefully - the bottom tiny ones close just in front of the top ones...he hates me looking...too hyper lol...but I was pleased when I got him as I couldn't find any faults on him....but I spoke to the people who bought his sister and she had a panting problem which the vet said was due to the jaw..can't remember if it was under or overbite tho'. Corky was fine at that stage...and I don't know if this will get better or worse once he loses more teeth. He hasn't lost his K9s or any from there back.

Now I am wondering if I caused this as he loves pully games with toys.

I am disappointed...my hubby says he looks like MUTTLEY on DASTARDLY and MUTTLEY cartoon from the 70's !
I wasn't going to show him....but I might have used him for stud later...so would probably not now depending on what happens when he loses more teeth....I was also quite keen to neuter him as I have Casper "whole".
I might ask my Vet should I be doing anything...the taking out of teeth in above post is interesting !
I love him anyway....but I do feel sad.
Yorkies seem to come with a fault or a health problem, don't they !
My four are below.....Luv Debra x x x x

Holy Cow............your Corky looks so much like my Blaze! How much does he weigh?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!