View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
izzi99
Yorkie Yakker

Default I have to confess and come clean

Let me start off by saying please don't be mad about the first half of this thread but here it goes.........I reluctantly bought Roscoe as a birthday gift for my GF, reluctantly because I grew up with big dogs my entire life (dobermans and German shepards)........now that its out of the way I now realize the love and obsession you all feel for these bundles of love......I have never experienced a breed so loveable with such a wanting to just be with YOU...........I have fallen head over heels for Roscoe, even though I bought him for my GF he is MY BESTFRIEND.....I take him everywhere with me think of him constantly, show pictures of him to people.........these little furbabies are the greatest part of me and my girlfriends life.............I can not imagine what life was like without him..........we have gotten to the point were the two of us, instead of going out at night (which we used to do often), all we can think about is how quick we can get home to love roscoe............I could not be happier with the descision to get him and I thank you all for the support and all the questions ( lol sorry I know i am constantly posting new threads with question)............thank you and god bless you and your babies..........
yorkie aiddicts in RI

Last edited by izzi99; 07-12-2008 at 01:07 PM.
izzi99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!