View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #14
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

I had grown up with poms as a kid. I never owned a dog/puppy on my own before. I had cats for the longest time, and loved them.
I was aproved for a service dog because I am disabled. I looked for a small puppy and di not decide which breed to get for several months. I loved the maltese, pug, and Bision. I thought of getting a tiny poodle as well .Then I came accross the Yorkie. As much as i looked at other breeds I kept going back to the Yorkie. It was the face, and cute expression they have. I read about them, found out that they are small, and do not shed. the more I read, the more I started to feel like a Yorkie would be the right choice.
I thought i'd adopt , and their was a big fair going on far away . I went, but their was not any more puppies. I wrote phone numbers down of different breeders, and they were all Yorkies. I was determined to get a puppy that very day .
I ended up traveling the opposite direction, and out in the boonies to a older woman's home . She had just three yorkie puppies. And one girl. I wanted the girl baby.
It took me hours to get there, and when I saw the little Yorkie baby, I could not believe it. She was too good to be true. I never saw such a precious pup before, then the Yorkie pup.
I have had Suzi for nearly three months. I love her so much, and she is still unbeliable cute.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!