View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #6
KitKatJam
Senior Yorkie Talker

I hope that you don't have to re home your cat, my kitty did the same thing except she is a girl and spayed. She could never have a blanket, or bed because she would pee on it (and the litter box was right in front of her)

If there was a shirt on the floor or anything she would go and pee on it.

But once I started never leaving a shirt on the floor, and took away her bed and blanket she was fine. Also I had to scoop the pee & poop out of the box as soon as she went otherwise she wouldn't use the box the next time around and play hockey all over my apartment with her poop

If she pooped or peed at night and I didn't clean it up due to sleeping she would leave me a nice present..litter covered walls with poo and pee stains.

Her box also had to be cleaned every two days, (not scooping because I did that every time she went) with the litter thrown out and the box disinfected.

I never had a cat growing up and I thought they just laid around, because thats what my friends cat's did. Not she has eaten a chunk out of my wooden piano, torn the base boards off the walls, ripped apart furniture.

I would def take your cat to the vet though, while I was with my at his last vet appointment on the wall was a poster that said cats age faster than dogs, and should get a wellness check every 6 months
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!