View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 09:23 AM   #6
bruizersmummy
YT 500 Club Member

I was raised around shelties my entire life. My mother bred them for the first 16 years of my life so I really loved the breed and learned alot about them after showing and obedience training them. I love how smart they are and their loyalty.

It was after my mother started breeding chihuahua's that I came across my first yorkie. I always watched them at dog shows and loved their long beautiful hair. But when a lady came to my mothers and wanted to trade her yorkie for a "less demanding chihuahau" I talked my mother into the trade and I took over the yorkie. From there I learned a TON about the breed and personality. I FELL HEAD OVER HEALS. Mia was a great dog and very loyal. She had a LONG silver coat with tan/blonde head and legs.

I will someday get another one that looks similar to Mia. My husband says she was "chrome" and wants the same color! lol

But thats when I fell in love with the breed. is was about 4 years ago. Mia has since passed on and Bruizer came into my life about a year later. Bruizer now lives with my aunt and I now have Bella (yorkie mix) and Essie. And after our house is finished in a couple months I will be on the look for another.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!