View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
Betty'sMom
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
Thursday I thought I would tackle some weds at the fence line.... there where quite a bit because it's around a lot of pines trees. I don't usually venture over there because I have enough to do already without worrying about prettying up the pines.......

A couple of hours later I get a couple of itchy spots on my arm, I think, "Darn mosquitos!..That's what I get for going in the weeds!".....As the night progresses I'm getting more itchies......I see that there is no longer two little spots but my arm is covered in little pustules from elbow to finger tips!!!....It was poison ivy, not weeds!!....I have NEVER had this in my life!....When I was a kid we where always in the weeds and I would never get anything ...til now!...

I have now transferred it to my neck and my ankle!....So you see,this itching is driving me crazy!!
Make sure you wash the clothes, the bedding, etc. And be careful if you get it on your face!! If it gets too bad, have your doctor check it out. Hope you don't have to go to that extreme, though.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!