Thread: How u did it?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 07:30 AM   #6
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

1. How did u get ur yorkie use 2 there names? ~ We told our breeder what his name was, and she started calling him by it at her home. Then when we brought him home, he already knew it. But it's best to just keep saying it to them.

2. How did u get ur yorkie 2 listen 2 the "come" command? ~ Started off having him on the leash. Say "come" and tug on the leash, and praise like crazy when he gets to you. Eventually took off the leash, and used a tiny treat. After a while got rid of the treat, and now he just does it.

3. How did u get ur yorkie use 2 a leash? ~ We had a real problem with this one. He would just sit there and not walk. All we could do was keep the leash on him at all times (even at home) so eventually he got used to having it on. Now he's really good on the leash.

4. (Only if ur yorkie use the bathroom in the house) how is everything set up? Do u have a xpen wit his/her bed, food, and a place 2 use the bathrrom? If not explain how u set everything for him/her?

5. How did u train ur yorkie 2 use the bathroom inside?

6. What dog food u fed ur yorkie? How much of it a day? ~ As a puppy he ate royal canine puppy food. It was really good and I reccomend it for all puppy owners. But then he stopped eating it so we changed it.

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!