View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinehaven View Post
In order for the pups to carry both the biewer (parti gene) and chocolate gene, one parent would need to be a biewer and the other a chocolate (or maybe one parent is a Biro - chocolate biewer basically).

How old are the pups? They must have some age on them, otherwise how would they know that two were going to be silver and one was going to be black and tan?

I think I'd be a bit suspicious and cautious ... the only key word they didn't use in the ad was tea cup!
Lol when I saw that ad I actually scanned it for "teacup" first
The photos on the site are of very young yorkies, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to tell yet what the colors would be, and especially not "GREAT THICK SILKY COATS TOO"
I found another ad, I'm assuming from the same person, for F1 Biewer Yorkies, and all it said was that the biewer was imported from Germany and there were no pictures of puppies, but one picture of a biewer with everything around him covered up in Paint it looks like, and then a little textbox that says "Biewer". Suspicious!
Here is the ad with the actual puppy pictures:
F1 Biewer Yorkies...Bianca, Ava & Isabella - Saskatoon Dogs & Puppies For Sale - Kijiji Saskatoon
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!