View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
AmourYorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry I am getting sooooooo frustrated!!!!

So I am attempting to get into showing and breeding yorkies in the future. I have been "attempting" for more than 2 years now. I am VERY VERY picky about what I am looking to produce and the dogs I will use to start. So far the dogs that I have gotten haven't been up to par with my standards or I was lied to by a breeder or scammed. Sometimes I do feel like giving up but I love yorkies and would really enjoy being able to show or have my name in someones pedigree next to Ch. and have the joy of knowing that "I" produced a wonderful representation of the breed. That's why I haven't given up then the people who should be supporting me, "family" are more so bringing me down than being supportive. They go on to say stuff like " Your'e still trying to breed them D**n dogs" , "You need to just give it up", "You get on my nerves with those dogs" and I'm just like in shock and try to brush it off but they just keep coming back with more remarks So I just need to come to YT to vent and get this off my chest. Sometimes I just want to ZAP OUT!!
AmourYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!