View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 02:55 PM   #9
khyorkies
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fufufashions View Post
I hate to tell you...but that food is not healthy...it has wheat gluten, which was the cause of many of the pet deaths last year. It also lists water as the first ingredient...that means it is mostly water with very little nutrients. Corn and soy are known allergens and are of no nutritional value. The by-products are the parts of the animals that isn't fit for consumptions. These include the beaks, feet and feathers of chickens. It says meat, but it doesn't say what kind of meat. That can be cow parts or even rendered pets picked up from vets offices that have been euthanized and diseased. It is also what the meat packing plants scrap off the floor from what is left over. Sounds yummy to me!!
Please find a different food for your furbabies. They depend on use to provide them the best and healthiest diet. Whatever you decide on, please read the ingredients.. Make sure there is no corn, no wheat or soy, and absolutely NO BY-PRODUCTS!!
I don't feed them this all of the time, today is the first time. I guess I will not be ffeding them this anymore!!! Thanks for you input everyone!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!