View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #14
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethPurk View Post
I tried putting a lil' topknot in Sadie's hair but her hair is too short or something to hold it. The band I used was far too tiny for me to hardly get around her lil' hair twice! So I gave up. Is there something else I can use to get her used to having her hair up? I am planning a trip to Washington this coming week and will stop by a petstore to see if I can find some sweaters, shirts, etc for Sadie. How do I know what size she will wear? She is 3 1/2 lbs right now at 12 weeks. Is that a Small or a Medium or even a Large? I wont have her with me to try things on.
Joey's about 5 1/2 pounds and smalls are often too big for him, so she will probably need xtra small or xxtra small. I agree with the others Target has some great prices and in the last year Walmart's dog-clothes quality has really improved. For less than $8.00 you can get some really cute hoodies and sweaters. Here's a link Walmart.com: Pets: Dogs: Apparel & Accessories and shipping is free if you have it shipped to your local store. The local stores have even a bigger selection

Last edited by Nancy1999; 07-11-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!