View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #12
donnarod
"Owned" by Miss Tricksie
Donating Member

Default venting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigfur View Post
My younger sister,26 is in the hospital as we speak having surgery to remove a brain tumor at the base of the brain. My son, 5 yrs old had a cardio catheter done yesterday and is not up to travel today. I feel lost i feel I should be there with my mother as she faces this alone. I'm new here, alot of you have no clue who I am yet. My family has been through so much in the last five year. Those here from the pixel community know my story well.

My father died at age 54 Oct 2003. He just died, no reason nothing just didn't come back after a seizure. Two weeks later my nephew, who was 15 days younger then my son, died at the babysitter. He had just turned one a week before this. Later we found my nephew was murdered,given enough Loratab to kill more then one adult. No justice as of date, no idea what happened. My Grandma had a stroke following the news that my mother was having an affair with a married man,and has not been the same since. I won't go into anymore detail here,but that is our lil family bad luck I guess.

So here I sit, at home on the computer and not with my family at the OU Medical Center in OKC for my sister. So I'm rather going nuts calling them every two minutes for an update wanting to know if she comes out of this okay and if she will gain her eyesight in left eye afterwards.. the right eye is gone, the optic nerve is dead from the tumor. She is 26 yrs old, has two daughters, one Cricket five years old,that she gave my mom to adopt.. and another little girl Niecie is now 3 years old. My sister and I have a lot of differences and I don't agree with the way she does her daughter adn former daughter.. but she is my sister and I'm scared to hell that she won't come through this okay,and I didn't even get to tell her I loved her.

Thanks for letting me rant.
I feel for you and will say a lot of prayers, you might also try 4WomenTalk.com. You will get a lot of comfort and support.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!